Conscious Movement is movement and dance. It is about you connecting to your body, mind, emotions and spirit to heal and grow. It is not about how you look, it is about you receiving what you need that day, through the healing vibrations of sound.
- Conscious Movement is a non-speaking sacred space-please take any conversations outside
- Make sure your cell phone is turned off or left in the car.
- We dance barefoot unless shoes are needed for medical issues.
- You can dance alone or with others. Use awareness and non-verbal permission to dance with others.
- Supervised children are welcome and encouraged. Parents are expected to have overall responsibility for the child's safety and well being. If a child cannot stay quiet, during appropriate quiet times or during the dance, parents will be expected to take the kids outside and respect the sacred space.